Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DREAM...

I just love this lady, she seems like she hasn't a care in the world.  I've never used digital stamps before or colored such a large image,  but when I saw Mummu,  I knew I had to give it a try.


I have now found my new addiction...mosdigitalpencil.com, the stamps are so adorable.  I can't believe that I've never even thought of using digital before...I always thought I needed the actual stamp in my hand.  Boy, was I wrong! 

I will be entering this card into the Virginia's View challenge over at lilypad.inlinkz.com..  There's still a couple of days left if you'd like to create an entry.


Sweetie pie!

For this card I used the following cartridges and measurements.  Pagoda-flower #7 (pg 56), cut at 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch.  I didn't use the base of the flower, simply the top layer.  George and Basic Shapes-oval (pg 114), cut at 2 inches and 2 1/4 inches.

For the cherry blossoms, I used white card stock and colored them with the following Copic markers-R20, R22 and Y32.   Now for Mummu.  I printed the image out at 6 inches in height and used the following Copics to color her with.  Shoes-E53, E55 and E 57...Skirt-B91, B93 and B97...Skin-E000, E00, E01 and R20...Sweater-V91, V93 and V95...Hair-W0 and W3.  Oh, and Y28 for her hair clip.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and have a look.  Kathie 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely image! I love the little flowers going along with this design! Beautifully done!So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia for your kind comments...I really appreciate them. I also look forward to taking part in future challenges over at Lily Pad. Kathie

      Delete
  2. She is adorable! Love your design. I just signed up to receive your updates via email. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marjorie...Im glad you like her and the design of my card. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her...shes just so sweet. Kathie

      *Also glad youll be following by email.

      Delete