Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

GREEN, BLUE & PURPLE ...

This card was made for a challenge over at http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com..  For this challenge you had to use the sketch provided and the following colors...green, blue and purple.

I decided to make a card using both my faithful Cricut and a Magnolia stamp (Edward) and here is the finished card. 

Score!

For this card I used the following cartridges and measurement.  Plantin Schoolbook-HOME, cut at 1/2 inch and 21, cut at 3/4 inches.  Sports Mania-basketball (pg 54), cut at 1 1/2 inches, backboard (pg 55), cut at 4 inches and the word "hoops" with shadow, cut at 2 inches.

Now for little Edward (I really wish they had more stamps of him).  I colored him using Copic markers and if you're interested in the colors used, here they are.  For his flesh, I used E000, E00, E01 and R20...Shirt-BV01, BV02 and BV04...Pants-B02 and B04...Hair-E53, E55 and E57.

*I did alter Edward a little by cutting the butterfly net form his hand to make it look like he was actually playing and making a shot...

Thanks for looking, Kathie




No comments:

Post a Comment